The Intercem Group is successfully active in Africa as a supplier of cement plants. With its parent company in Zug (Switzerland) and subsidiaries in Oelde (Westphalia), the company is one of the leading medium-sized international providers of comprehensive solutions in this field. Olaf Michelswirth, General Manager of Intercem Engineering GmbH, will provide insights into his experience on the African continent.
- Opportunities for plant manufacturers in Africa – IHK interview
- Contract award of a 2.5 million tpa cement grinding plant with VRM from CIMCO / Togo
- New coal dust dosing systems
- Commissioning of the ship unloading system for Sea Invest in San Pedro, Ivory Coast
- New Project: Les Cimenteries de la Basse Guinée – Groundbreaking